Wednesday 1 December 2010

30weeks - Snow and aches and pains

I hit the 30 week mark on Friday (so almost 31 wks now) and am becoming more and more uncomfortable. Back ache, tiredness, sleeplessness, breathlessness... it goes on!

On top of this, I have to have an extra set of blood tests next week because my platelets were low at my 28wk check. I don't mind blood tests but I wouldn't say I enjoy having a needle in my arm!

I also seem to have lost all inspiration for blogging, not that I'm a regular poster anyway.

We've got our hospital tour next week so perhaps I'll be feeling a bit more excited/inspired after that!

We had quite a lot of snow here yesterday and now it's all frozen over. I do love the snow; I love the way everything looks fresh and the way the sun reflects creating such a bright light. Unfortunately it's all got messy now and the sun is no where to be seen so everything is looking a bit grey, dark and dingy now!

On the plus, I've managed to get all my Christmas shopping done already - oh I love the internet - just have to hope it all turns up now! I have an extended family with grandparents, step parents and step siblings to buy for (on top of the usual family) so it is a relief to get it all done.
I can't wait to wrap it all - this is the best bit about Christmas presents!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting all your Christmas shopping done. I've got most of mine done thankfully but still a few bits and bobs to get.
    Hope you feel a little better soon. Just think in about 10 weeks you'll be meeting your new baby for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,
    I can't believe you're 30 weeks+ we so need a catch up sweetie. Are you around this weekend? I can remember feeling like your body no longer feels like it yours, try not to do too much and your inspiration levels will come back. Keep cosy and say Hi to GG and get him to give you a lovely massage.
    Lennon and I have a little something to send you that I picked up last week.

    Love always C,G and L

    ReplyDelete