Tuesday 7 December 2010

Bump Gallery

As you will see from the below, I have grown quite a lot in the last 31 weeks! I had started taking a bump photo every week but we kept forgetting - now it's when ever I remember....

31 week bump

25 week bump

20 week bump

16 week bump

I wonder how big I will eventually get - I have managed to make to with my regular winter coat so far - I can just do up one button and the belt to keep me warm but I think I shall have to find something larger for my last couple of months.



2 comments:

  1. I was pleased I wasn't heavily pregnant in the winter. I really wouldn't have wanted to have forked out on a maternity coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PhotoPuddle - I don't plan to spend any money on a maternity coat, seems a bit of a waste for just two months! My mum has a cavernous coat cupboard which seems to have endless coats of all sizes and shapes lurking in it, I'm sure to find something in there!

    ReplyDelete