I'm pretty new to blogging so it was great when Alison from Plus 2.4 tagged me to do this meme - my first ever! Hopefully I've done it right!
So here goes, 7 secrets about me:
1. I'm really very lazy! The rest of my family are real doers but there is nothing I love more than to spend the day in my PJs in front of the tv with the duvet, lots of mugs of tea and a pack of biscuits!
2. I have a huge guilt complex about the above...
3. I am scared of tramps - I will cross a busy road to avoid walking past one, I even have nightmares about them. I know it's not very pc and I'm sure most are perfectly nice people who have had unfortunate lives and my phobia is completely irrational as I've never experienced any hostility from one...but I can't help it!
4. I was suspended from school for drinking when I was 16. I went to a boarding school and we were very bored one weekend. Needless to say it ended badly!
5. As a child I played with dolls for years after the rest of my friends were into make up and boys! The fact that I'm the first to become a mother isn't that much of a surprise really.
6. I don't iron anything! I don't even own an iron, much to my grand mother's embarrassment! It's amazing how many creases you can smooth out while things are still damp...
7. When I'm given chocolates I like to move the ones I don't like to the top layer so that other people don't eat them!
Not the most exciting of secrets I'm afraid but I found that really hard to think of things!
Anyway, now I am tagging the following bloggers to share their secrets:
So go and blog your 7 secrets and pass on to 7 more bloggers - don't forget to link back to me!