Thursday 14 October 2010

My Growing Bump

My bump has really started to grow now and I'm feeling huge! I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow and I keep reading that life starts to get more uncomfortable from here on as the baby will be having a growth spurt and putting on weight in the next couple of weeks.

Although I feel huge, whenever I see another pregnant women I suddenly feel quite small and inferior!
Anyway, to prove to myself that my tummy really is growing I took a photo this morning and although I look smaller than I feel, there is no mistaking my pregnant state!

It's not a great photo - I'm no artist and the light is all wrong!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute bump! I didn't think I looked pregnant right until the end. I just thought I looked tubby. Although looking back at my bump photos I guess I was bigger than I thought I was.

    ReplyDelete