Thursday 6 January 2011

The shape of things to come...



I couldn't resist taking these photos of baby grows drying on my radiator today - they looked so cute all lined up! I have now washed everything in preparation for the arrival, more for novelty value that good organisation!
I will be 36 weeks tomorrow so the weeks are passing by very quickly now. It really dawned on me last week just how close I am - I was shopping and every shop assistant I spoke to kept asking me when I was due and how was I feeling - it made me feel very special!

2 comments:

  1. Not long to go now! Very exciting!! And you've got a great collection of babygrows there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, what a sweet post. I remember those days I'd love washing all the tiny baby grows and seeing them drying on the washing line!

    Are you able to do a bump picture?

    Glad you liked the cardi.

    Love to the three of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete